Our ATD-1 automatic ticket dispenser was designed as an unlimited ticketing system for progressive jackpot games. Although the machine is perfect for any establishment that runs a progressive jackpot the functionality doesn’t end there. The ATD-1 is perfect for any use that requires a “raffle” type ticket.
Increase Revenue with Decreased Effort
It may not feel like it in the moment, but if you’re issuing your raffle tickets by person you’re losing tens if not hundreds of hours by year’s end. Every transaction is costing you valuable time that could be better spent working on more complex issues with your business. Chances are you’re losing sales as well. People are more likely to buy from a machine and buy more from a machine then from a human. The anonymity aspects of buying tickets from a machine increases ticket purchases. If charity gaming is and progressive jackpots is something you regularly do the ATD-1 is an easy fool proof way to minimize your efforts and cost while increasing your progressive jackpot ticket sales.
The ATD-1 boasts a failure rate of only 0.3% on 40,000 tickets. The internal software keeps accurate accounting records accessible with the touch of a finger. The style and look gets people’s attention while the ease of use keeps them purchasing tickets.
- 16 ga. steel cabinet with durable powder coating. Dimensions - H 21" x W 10.6" x D 13.5" Weight - 35 lbs.
- Keyed 16 ga. steel front door with high secure dual lock rods. Door is hinged down for easy ticket loading and cash removal.
- 5" durable LCD touch screen that provides an attract mode, set-up mode, ticket sales and sales reports.
- Sales reports can be downloaded to a computer using the USB port on the Raspberry Pi2 microcontroller.
- Highly reliable fan fold ticket dispenser.
- Pyramid Bill acceptor with a 1000 note stacker that accepts $1, $5, $10 and $20 notes. The bill acceptor can also accept $50's and $100's upon request.
- Wall and counter-top mountable.
- Custom color and graphics.
- Pyramid bill acceptor that accepts $1, $5, $10, $20, $50 and $100.
- Printer and printer interface for hard copy printing of reports.
- Audible 110 decibel security alarm.
- High secure Medeco or Tubar locks.
Tecknik Mfg., has years of experience designing, engineering, and producing top of the line vending machines and vending kiosks. We help you every step of the way to get you exactly what you need, and then partner with you for the life of your machine so you never have to worry about any technical issues. Call us today and let’s discuss how the ATD-1 can help you.