More states across the mid-west, like Indiana, are seeing new markets open for progressive jackpot games. Classic games like Treasure Hunt and Queen of Hearts are being played by patrons in establishments using automatic ticket dispensers (ATD).
A parish in Chicago, Illinois holds a weekly Queen of Hearts raffle for its members. To play, parish members must get their raffle tickets at a nearby local tavern that has an automatic ticket dispenser. This is just one of the many ways businesses and organizations are taking advantage of automatic ticket dispensers for progressive jackpot games.
Why Invest in an Automatic Ticket Dispenser?
Establishments and organizations that issue raffle tickets by hand are using up tens if not hundreds of hours each year. Every transaction takes up valuable time that could otherwise be spent on adding value somewhere else.
Hand issuing raffle tickets also results in fewer ticket sales. People are more likely to buy more tickets from a machine when they can purchase tickets without human interaction. The anonymity and convenience increase ticket sales.
If charity gaming and progressive jackpots are something you do regularly, an automatic ticket dispenser is the best way to minimize your labor and costs while increasing your ticket sales.
Technik MFG. INC. Automatic Ticket Dispensers
Technik MFG. INC. can design and custom build you an automatic ticket dispenser. Our latest model is the ATD-2 automatic ticket dispenser.
The ATD-2 boasts a failure rate of only 0.3% on 40,000 tickets. The internal software keeps accurate accounting records accessible with the touch of a finger. The style and look gets people’s attention while the ease of use keeps them purchasing tickets.
- 16 ga. steel cabinet with durable powder coating. Dimensions - H 21" x W 10.6" x D 13.5" Weight - 35 lbs.
- Keyed 16 ga. steel front door with high secure dual lock rods. Door is hinged down for easy ticket loading and cash removal.
- 3.5" durable LCD touch screen that provides an attract mode, set-up mode, ticket sales and sales reports.
- Sales reports can be downloaded to a computer using the USB port on the Raspberry Pi2 microcontroller.
- Highly reliable fan fold ticket dispenser.
- Pyramid Bill acceptor with a 1000 note stacker that accepts $1, $5, $10, and $20 notes. The bill acceptor can also accept $50's and $100's upon request.
- Wall and counter-top mountable.
- Custom color and graphics.
- Pyramid bill acceptor that accepts $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, and $100.
- Printer and printer interface for hard copy printing of reports.
- Audible 110 decibel security alarm.
- High secure Medeco or Tubar locks.
Custom Kiosk Manufacturers
Technik Mfg. has years of experience designing, engineering, and producing top-of-the-line vending machines and vending kiosks. We help you every step of the way to get you exactly what you need, and then partner with you for the life of your machine so you never have to worry about any technical issues. Call us today and let’s discuss how the ATD-2 can help you.