The ATD-2 has all the same features and benefits of the ATD-1 with the added ability to print double tickets. Our automatic ticket dispensers remove the burden of managing your raffle tickets while increasing raffle ticket sales.
Increase Revenue with Decreased Effort
If you’re issuing your raffle tickets by a person you’re losing tens if not hundreds of hours by year’s end. Every transaction is costs you valuable time that could be better spent working on more complex issues with your business.
You’re likely losing sales as well. People are more likely to buy from a machine and buy more from a machine then from a human. The anonymity and convienence of buying tickets from a machine increases ticket purchases. If charity gaming and progressive jackpots are something you regularly do the ATD-2 is an easy fool proof way to minimize your efforts and cost while increasing your progressive jackpot ticket sales.
The ATD-2 boasts a failure rate of only 0.3% on 40,000 tickets. The internal software keeps accurate accounting records accessible with the touch of a finger. The style and look gets people’s attention while the ease of use keeps them purchasing tickets.
- 16 ga. steel cabinet with durable powder coating. Dimensions - H 21" x W 10.6" x D 13.5" Weight - 35 lbs.
- Keyed 16 ga. steel front door with high secure dual lock rods. Door is hinged down for easy ticket loading and cash removal.
- 3.5" durable LCD touch screen that provides an attract mode, set-up mode, ticket sales and sales reports.
- Sales reports can be downloaded to a computer using the USB port on the Raspberry Pi2 microcontroller.
- Highly reliable fan fold ticket dispenser.
- Pyramid Bill acceptor with a 1000 note stacker that accepts $1, $5, $10 and $20 notes. The bill acceptor can also accept $50's and $100's upon request.
- Wall and counter-top mountable.
- Custom color and graphics.
- Pyramid bill acceptor that accepts $1, $5, $10, $20, $50 and $100.
- Printer and printer interface for hard copy printing of reports.
- Audible 110 decibel security alarm.
- High secure Medeco or Tubar locks.
Tecknik Mfg., has years of experience designing, engineering, and producing top of the line vending machines and vending kiosks. We help you every step of the way to get you exactly what you need, and then partner with you for the life of your machine so you never have to worry about any technical issues. Call us today and let’s discuss how the ATD-2 can help you.