Technik Mfg. Inc. is a premier manufacturer of pull tab machines, kiosks, prepaid card vending machines, gaming card vending machines, PIN number vending machines, and card dispensing mechanisms – offering custom vending machines and kiosks to a wide variety of customers and industries.
We at Technik Mfg, Inc., believe that our success depends on your satisfaction. Our team of experienced engineers strives to continuously improve our custom kiosks and dispensers -- from cabinet and hardware design to electronic components -- making them the most durable and reliable in the marketplace. Our vending machine company thoroughly tests machines, both in the design phase and throughout the entire production process. Additionally, many of our products have attained CE marking.
Technik Mfg, Inc. is the leading vending machine manufacturer in the USA for the production of prepaid phone card vending machines and pull tab vending machines. Over 45,000 units have been sold in over 45 countries.
Our headquarters is in Columbus, Neb. This central US location benefits our customers in the form of lower costs and a solid work force. We extend the invitation for you to visit our plant and meet our people.
What does Technik Mfg, Inc., have to offer?
We all know from experience that when strong business partnerships are formed, life becomes easier, solutions come easier, and problems are less of a burden. Technik is here to be that partner. We will work with you to provide solutions to your vending machine and kiosk needs as we have the experience you need to cut through the maze and get to end result quickly.
Quality products are the corner-stone of our company. To assure this, we established a quality system based on ISO9001:2000 standards. This system includes procedures and controls that require the involvement of sales, engineering, manufacturing, service, purchasing, shipping, receiving and management.
Custom kiosk vending machines, pin number machines, prepaid card machines, pull tab machines and dispensing mechanisms are our basic product offering. Our engineers can work with any industry to develop a custom kiosk machine to fit any need.
We strive to achieve "Success through customer satisfaction and continuous improvement." We are proud of our achievements and our product quality.
Product Income, Not Issues!
Our experience comes from starting a new company in 1989. Technik's persistent pursuit of success has resulted in a knowledge base that can be very useful to those in the vending industry looking for solutions. These solutions include:
Design issues we can help you avoid:
- Reliability of the mechanical and electronic functions
- Life of the product in difficult environments
- Security of the product to repel thieves and vandals
- Aesthetics of the product to inspire its use by the public
- Safety of the product to prevent injury and loss of service
- Cost effective designs that result in your desired ROI
- Packaging that assures the product arrives as advertise
Service issues we can help you avoid and manage:
- Modular components for easy field replacement
- Maintain inventory of both new and mature products
- Maintain interchangeability of new parts for old machines
- Qualified advice for repairs instead of unwanted invoices
Relationship issues can help make life easier:
- Honest dialogue instead of hollow promises
- A pricing policy that does not tolerate over-charging
- Customers, employees, and suppliers are treated equally
- A quality policy that puts quality ahead of co